Hi, I’m Heather. Welcome to Apogeo Fitness! If you’re looking to find tips to get fit, lead a balanced life and lose weight without fads, you’ve come to the right place. I started Apogeo Fitness in 2016 after my own journey to lose over 25 pounds. Like many women, I had tried many diets and workouts, and couldn’t make the changes stick.
I began to understand how we get in our own way of success, and how to overcome those obstacles. I became a nationally certified personal trainer, and Apogeo Fitness was born.
In 2018, I’m about to turn 44 and I’m in top form. I work with clients all over the U.S., helping them succeed with their weight loss goals.
My goal with this blog is to is to educate you about fitness fads and trends so you can make sound choices for yourself. I want to bring awareness to reasons why what you have done in the past hasn’t worked. Finally, I want to inspire you to make changes that are sustainable.
It’s important to me to reach and help as many as women as possible to end the frustration and manipulation caused by bad marketing and even worse science.
I believe that every person deserves to lead a fit, healthy, and happy life.
I want to help you make the most out of every aspect of your life – fitness, nutrition, connections, and balance.
That’s done I do that by sharing what I’ve learned from working with my own clients and from my own personal experience.
I truly believe that we were all meant to serve a purpose in life. We can’t do that if we’re constantly tired and drained.
To get Started, I recommend checking out a few resources available on this site:
- Do you want to connect with other women who are in the same boat and share the same values? Join my Facebook Group.
- If you’re looking for some easy workouts to do, sign up for 7 workouts in 7 days series below.
- You can take a look at recipes like this Instapot Chicken Curry recipe.
- If you want to know what fitness coaching is all about and how it works, head over to this page.
- Finally, if you want to know more about me, check out my story.
- Of course, if you want to just say hello or if you have any fitness questions, please reach out! The best way to do that is to fill out the contact form and I’ll respond.
To Your Health!